Monday, January 31, 2011

Pythons, Peonies, and Pretty!


Makeup guru pal, L, has yet again passed along a fantastic freebie of this Bobbi Brown collaboration with stylish label Tibi - The Peony & Python Beauty Set!
THANK YOU L!!!!!!!!!!
The set will help me achieve one of my main goals for 2011: learn how to use bronzer, with the "Pink Peony Illuminating Bronzer" inside. If you see me looking more glowy than usual, it's probably because I've been "peonized" - hm. That doesn't sound good.
Also included in this amazingly cool-looking case:
-Black Mauve Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner (can't wait for my first foray into gel eyeliner!)
-Pink Lilac Brightening Gloss
-Two adorable mini brushes
And an additional mini-brush set that's perfect for work.
I'll review the SAG Awards fashion tomorrow, but for today...it's the return of the freebie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment