Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birthday freebie

One of the easiest ways to enjoy more freebies is to sign up for store's preferred customer programs (But always make sure there are no fees/drawbacks!)

I am a member of Sephora's Beauty Insider program, where you basically earn points every time you shop at Sephora.

Imagine my delight and surprise when I got an email from Sephora this morning telling me my birthday present was ready for pick-up at any Sephora store!

I love my birthday!

I love presents!
At lunch I wandered to the closest Sephora, and soon this little beauty was all mine, completely free of charge: It's a shampoo/shower gel from Philosophy called "Happy Birthday Beautiful!" It smells like vanilla birthday cake...mmm! And it's BIG. You can't really tell from this photo, but it's about the size of a can of soda.

Some of you will recall my short-lived obsession with Jessica Simpson's beauty line that smelled like baked goods. I can enjoy a cake-flavored soap from time to time...

Best of all - no strings attached on this freebie. All you have to do is sign up to be a Beauty Insider. I walked up, said I got the birthday email, and they scanned my BI card and handed me a free bottle of soap. No purchase neccessary - Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment