Friday, November 5, 2010

American Eagle Freebie


Attention NYC shoppers:


To celebrate the opening of their Soho store, American Eagle is giving out $50 gift cards to the first 500 shoppers this Tuesday (11/9)! And an official "Mud Truck" will be on site to provide refreshment!


I have to be at work, but it's 599 Broadway, right by Houston St. I'm not sure what time it opens (I'd imagine 10am?), but if you're currently unemployed or have a flexible schedule, I would get there early.


$50 at AE is nothing to sneeze at!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing to sneeze at is right!

    I happened to find myself awake early on Tuesday with some free hours and I remembered this little tid bit of info. So I bundled up and off I went to get my free things! I got down there at 8:30 and was number 400 or so on line - not too shabby - and got hooked up with my bracelet that guaranteed my 50$ credit. After only an hour of standing in line I was in! They let people in incrementally (and thankfully before they actually opened at 10:00) so it wasn't too mobbed. You had to use the credit at that store that day, but you didn't have to shop right then. But I was excited and convinced that whatever I wanted would be gone if I didn't run around with my gang of 500 right then! The store is nice and big (but honestly just looks like a store to me), but the staff is creepy. I don't know what they put in their coffee that morning but they were all thrilled. about everything.

    Anyway - I left the store with a brand new waffle shirt/sweater and a pair of jeans! The shirt came to 44, so of course I had to get something else to maximize my freebie! They also gave me a 20% off coupon to be used on Sunday. And i'm secretly thinking of deviously returning my purchase and then re-buying it with my new discount to get maximum usage! (And by secretly I clearly mean publicly.)

    So thank you Phoebe's Freebies for the tip!

    ReplyDelete