Monday, November 8, 2010

Leopard Print, China Figurines, and Teddy Bears, Oh My!

Two exciting freebie events on the horizon:

This week: Friend J and I plan on making an appearance at the aforementioned Williams-Sonoma book signing, and then wending our way several blocks to the Lladro/Steiff event!

It's past the RSVP deadline for the latter, but I'd call and see if you can add your name if you'd like to join us:


Love that there's going to be a Steiff appraiser on site. If only I had my brother's old teddy bear that made a "roar" when you tilted it. This not-so-roar-like noise earned the stuffed bear the vivid name, "Farty the Bear." I am not kidding.

And then, next week on Thursday, November 18th - a NATIONWIDE EVENT for all of us! A "Girls Night Out" at all Bebe stores, starting at 6pm.

No rsvp neccessary for that one - enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment